The Power of Women in our World
There are now 11.3 million women–owned businesses in the U.S., employing nearly 9 million people and generating over $1.6 trillion in revenues. Women–owned businesses now comprise 38% of the business population, employ 8% of the country’s private sector workforce and contribute 4% of the nation’s business revenues.
Just the Facts…
- Women control greater than 50% of discretionary spending.
- Women remain in business for themselves at a greater success rate than men.
- Women prefer to work with, buy from and support business and organization they know and trust.
- Women control 85% of all Health/Wellness decisions.
- The State of Florida has the most Women Owned Business in the US.
- More women than men are starting their own business
- Women intuitively understand and prefer networking as a means of social and business growth.
- We Support You!